2011 Chevrolet Malibu consumer reviews

$21,975 starting MSRP

side view of 2011 Malibu Chevrolet

75% of drivers recommend this motorcar

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.2
  • Interior pattern four.2
  • Performance 3.eight
  • Value for the money 4.0
  • Exterior styling 4.iii
  • Reliability iv.0

Very pleased for my first vehicle

I was very happy with my Chevy Malibu. This was my get-go fourth dimension buying a car and the car salesman, and the car made it worth it.

Show full review

Overall Great Car

I bought the Malibu LT new 2011. I had not one problem. Very squeamish drive and smooth. I decided to trade it in with simply 29,000 miles on it afterward three years because I wanted a new car. Information technology even so looks like new. I wanted a GPS touch screen fastened. When I test drove a dissimilar car, information technology had pretty much everything I had on mine except for the touch screen. They put the pressure on me. The sales guy stated that he really wanted my car! I have never had a problem and beloved the elect. lumbar support. The only affair I have an issue with is when I modify the oil it cost more. Information technology's a special oil called synthetic. They told me I could become half dozen,000 miles west/o changing it. Well my motorcar has a program that tells you lot when it'due south time to change the oil. If you lot don't change it afterwards 3,000 miles your odometer won't show you whatsoever information until you get it changed and reset. So you pay more for oil changes. Besides that, information technology has been a wonderful car with not one problem. The sales guy wore me downward mentally to purchase a Ford. I decided that my Malibu was worth keeping. The interior is very squeamish equally is the exterior. Only thing on the outside I don't like is the rear lights. It looks cheap. The 2014 changed that. Simply I think I'thou going to proceed my wonderful car and work on paying it off. It seems to be worth keeping.

Show full review

Dainty car

Thank You lot CARL MORRIS FROM EASTERN! He is very professional and patient. Won't rush you into making a decision on a automobile just to become yous out his hair. Peachy client service..gave me his honest opinion nigh choosing my car based on what I told him I wanted. He represents the company well. I love my new automobile.

Show full review

I need a new machine!

Do not buy this car!!! I have and to supercede the alternator. The car turns on when it wants to. (Yep the car has gas.) I have and and then many problems with this car! My advice is run as fast as you tin can abroad from this auto!!!

Show full review

Swell Value!

This Malibu totally beats its Japanese competitors. I took this auto on a 10,000 mile trip from Ny to Ca and back with absolutely no problems. This car has groovy styling and very reliable! dearest information technology. Interior is cute and I love the xviii inch wheels. Handles keen and very comfortable. I have 75,000 miles on my 2011 Malibu and absolutely zero repairs other than common maintenance. Had a Mazda 3 before and it was a total money pit. Cheers Chevy!

Show full review

Manufacturer Defect

So i will officially never buy another Full general Motors (GM) vehicle! I accept had my Chevy Malibu less than a yr and it has been in the shop twice due to manufacturer defect and this time they want me to pay! How is it my problem that GM's manufacturer defect is causing issues with my vehicle, I fifty-fifty chosen GM and they basically told me to go pound sand! Horrible customer service and they just lost a client for LIFE!

Show full review

Virtually RELIABLE

OKAY I bought MY 2011 CHEVY MALIBU LTZ IN 2012 WITH 11 One thousand MILES ON IT I WAS nineteen IM xx At present AN THE CAR HAS 60000 MILES ON It WITH NOT One PROBLEM NOT 1! I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY Upshot WITH THE CAR WHAT Then EVER It HAS HAD THE HECK RAN OUT OF It North Information technology STILL RUNS LIKE IT DID WHEN I BOUGHT IT. i would recommend this ltz to any1. i drove the lt lt2 what not did non like the design of cloth y'all must get leather northward heated seats with black on black n tinted windows soooo stylish north private..

Show full review

Disappointed Mom

I have only had my 2011 Chevy Malibu for a twelvemonth and a half. Suddenly information technology just quit starting. It has been towed now 4 times to the nearest Chevy dealership. Every time it gets to the shop it starts up for them. They take never been able to detect a "lawmaking" that may be the source of the problem. They just throw parts or "fixes" at information technology telling me to see if this fixes the problem, and won't fifty-fifty requite me a loaner. I have been stranded with my ix month old son twice now in 90 caste weather. They do not accept a solution for me. I bought the Malibu because of its supposed reliability. I just had it towed 10 minutes ago Once more after picking it up from the dealership just yesterday! I will never buy another Malibu again and even a Chevy for that matter.

Show full review

20,000 review

I purchased a new 2011 Malibu LT1 2 years ago because I liked the outside styling and it was a practiced value. Later 2 years of driving the vehicle, there are many minor issues to exist mindful of. The trunk has adept square footage but the opening is very small. It is a struggle to get ii golf bags in the trunk or a my kids stroller. Once you lot get it through the small opening it fits fine. The performance is OK but the transmission has issues with shift points. When yous slow down to take a corner, then try to accelerate the car take several seconds to respond. It seems as if information technology?south trying to determine what gear you need to be in and it does not know. Possibly this is due to the 6 speed automatic only it is very abrasive. Many times I just use the manual shift mode when turning. Back seat if fine simply in that location is not much room if you are putting a child into a motorcar seat. Need to watch their head shut or they volition get thumped. The sun visors are pocket-size and the storage compartment on the nuance causes issues with the lord's day. This compartment has a chrome push and the suns reflection will go right in your center if information technology?s between 10 am and 4 pm. The door panels are very cheap but near all GMs are like that anymore. My last annoyance is the interior lighting. At night, at that place are lights that shine on the center console that cannot be dimmed or shut off. I like the interior to be dark at night and so I put take over these lights. At that place are as well lights on the door handles. These lights are on all the fourth dimension and seem to encourage you to spring out while the vehicle is moving. The designers should have fabricated these lights go off once y'all start driving and have them turn on while in park. I guess that makes too much sense. I besides put black record over most of the cruise control calorie-free on the steering wheel. This was a very bright low-cal that could not be dimmed. All in all, the unabridged car is OK. It?south a cheaper car and y'all always get what you pay for.

Show full review

Love!

I just purchased this automobile in the 2LT model, fully loaded with fifteen,000 miles on it: I can say that so far, I love my car, put 500 miles on information technology today solitary and it runs like a dream. Nigh no road noise, BOSE arrangement sounds amazing as well as the bluetooth. Definitely go the heated seats, you won't regret it. Oh and the remote start is crawly too. But an all around great machine!

Show full review

Awesome Comfort & Design

I am actually impressed with my 2011 Malibu LT. I have the 3.6L version which surprisingly still gives me a peachy mileage. I do a lot of highway driving. My nigh admired thing is that even with the air ON, I can inappreciably feel any divergence in the overall performance. The ride feels very smooth. The intermission is one of the all-time. Reminds me of a BMW intermission. Highly recommend this car to anyone.

Show full review

Malibu #ane in Mid-Size Quality

I've had my 2011 Malibu for over a year. 22,000 trouble costless miles and very low maintenance toll. JD Powers just released it's top 2012 picks for new machine quality. Malibu is the #1 mid-sized car. Malibu was Motortrend 2008 Car of the yr. Iv times picked a Consumer Digest best purchase, and recommended past Consumer Reports. I hadn't endemic a USA brand in many many years. Glad I gave the Malibu a chance; it's ane of the best decisions I accept fabricated.

Show full review

last car i bought

i bought 2011 malibu with lot of expectations. i had to alter alternator inside showtime iv month, later on 6 months car started stopping on the road, dealership people had a hardtime to fix it. befor it finished a year they had to change streering rod. i talked to the delearship, they accept a solution for me--- Merchandise Information technology. THE last fault i did. i would non recommend to anyone.

Prove total review

So and so... needs much work past Chevy

Manual has big issues. Its just not big enough to handle the weight of this car. The acceleration is slow to answer and can exist dangerous at times. Transmission is ho-hum to shift up, and down, making it hard to pass when needed and even harder to advance from a terminate. The interior is cheap, very plastic look and feel. Even with the more expensive options package that we have. Overall, we regret buying this vehicle and will practise a lot more than enquiry earlier buying our next vehicle.

Prove total review

GM got my trust back

bought it april 2011, already have 40000 miles on it. I drive 180 miles a twenty-four hours 4 cylinder Lt model gets average of xxx miles a gallon, smooth ride, no road noise. feels good for a big man 6'two 280. Nice radio features and works good with i telephone. change oil every ten,000 miles on the recomended oil. simply affair i don't like about the car is the dispatch off the line. must be the weight of the vehicle because i have driven a corolla with better jump. Overall Give Chevy another chance to earn your trust again starting with an american fabricated malibu

Show full review

Second near reliable sedan I've always endemic

Very nice and comfy auto to drive. Enough of horse power. Nice depression contour tires with chrome wheels that makes it look very sporty and racy

Evidence full review

Neat Motorcar!

This is the commencement time I've bought a new car. The car had 2400 miles on it when I got it, but it drives beautifully. The four cylinder does require you to punch information technology a little to get information technology to go, but I accept not had any problems with accelerating. I love the leather seats with suede inserts. It'south so great to not have a sweaty, sticky butt on summer days. The Bose organisation for audio is Awesome! I am hearing things I take never heard before. The car is quiet and takes the roughness of the road quite nicely. The MPG listed on the car is about right. I have noticed my driving is getting better in this car because I want to protect it and I drive thinking about my gas mileage since information technology is always looking at me. My 2LT is perfect for me. This automobile has great prophylactic ratings and makes me feel confident for when I have precious cargo riding forth. The remote beginning has been wonderful in the cold weather also. I definitely recommend the Malibu to anyone. The new 2013 body style is nice besides. :)

Show full review

Excellent All Around Affordable Mid Size Vehicle

I purchased my 2011 Malibu LT2 new in Feb 2011. It is January i later on and I merely turned 37000 miles in information technology this week. I travel 98 miles one mode a solar day to get to piece of work, and this car has been extremely reliable with only one problem. OnStar was able to successfully diagnose this problem enroute, and they even sent the diagnosis to the dealership prior to my arrival. Once they reset the computer, I was on my manner in under an 60 minutes. The heated leather seats are terrific; the sound quality of the built in Bluetooth is well in a higher place expectation. I opted for the 4 cylinder, and this has more than become up and go than you would await even from a smaller half dozen cylinder. The interior is very classy yet practical. The front seat area is very roomy and comfy for my extended road trips. The six speed automatic really lets this machine cruise comfortably at 65 MPH at around 1900 RPM'south on the Tachometer. The turn by turn OnStar is a peachy service; I apply this in my 2011 Silverado with the same bully results. During the wintertime months on questionable roads and less than favorable driving weather, the powertrain of this vehicle, combined with the manufacturing plant tires that came with this car, have handled very well. I havent had to utilise my 4WD Truck all the same!! The motorcar it replaced was a full size rear bicycle drive sedan, and this car has exceeded my expectations. The quietness of the interior is very nice and noticable, even after 37000 miles of constant driving. Overall, this is an fantabulous car for the toll; Information technology is a very nice, reliable, comfortable and affordable automobile with a peachy service plan.

Show full review

Bask My Malibu

My Malibu LTV is very comfortable and economical. I love the leather heated seats. I have had no problems with my vehicle since I leased it in January of 2011. I volition most probable lease another Malibu when my lease is up.

Prove full review

2011 Malibu "JUNK"

Purchased this auto in July of 2011, I have driven this car a Total of four weeks max. The manual does not shift correctly. It has been in the store over 41 days due to over heating issues. Oh and my favorite feature nearly the 2011 malibu is more than 50% of them rolled out of the mill with NO Freon in the AC. Enjoy that when it's 105 degrees and the service tells you that'south it is because your car is black. NICE. If you want something that works and is worth the value, go to a foreign dealership, they volition even offer you a glass of h2o while you lot await.

Bear witness total review

about reliable car I take ever owned

Have just historic my one year anniversary of my 2011 Malibu LT. With a few months of owning mine, two appeared on my street, and a family member bought one. Great auto. Very comfortable, especially on a long trip.

Show total review

Bang-up car for the money

I love my new 2011 Chevrolet Malibu! No bug in performance still. Groovy styling inside and out. Expert value for the cost of the car.

Show full review

best motorcar I've owned

the best motorcar so far, I get a new company car every few years, this car is very comfortable and extremely quiet with excellent gas mileage.

Show full review

2011 Chevy Malibu

Chevy did a neat job with this car! The interior blueprint looks like it came out of a custom store.It also has a huge body with rear fold downwardly seats! The ride is smoothe and relaxing. The handling is engaging. And the volume controls on the steering wheel are reminiscent of the luxury vehicles on the market

Bear witness full review

Pleasantly Surprised past Malibu LTZ

I simply completed a week long rental of a 2011 Chevy Malibu LTZ, and I must say that I came away pleasantly surprised and pleased by the machine. I wasn't that excited the rental amanuensis told me I was getting a Malibu. But when I saw it was a pretty loaded LTZ model (Black w/ Black leather interior), I perked up a bit. After putting on a lot of miles, both city and hwy, I really began to like this car. My own motorcar is a small SUV, so this was a squeamish modify of footstep. I found the machine very comfortable. The leather seats blend comfort and support and are nicely bolstered. The interior of the machine is super quiet, and the whole dash lalayout is elementary and understated. The overall interior package is sporty and well done. I found the iv-cyl engine to take enough of perk for daily driving. The motorcar isn't a burner, but on the highway, I was striking 80mph hands. Some things I didn't like were the HUGE turning circle, the small back window (which fabricated backing up and parking tough), and for a BOSE branded stereo, I found it non to exist very good. Overall, this is a proficient car for the money, and made me think I really want a sedan for my next ride!

Show full review

offset auto in xiii years!

I have had a truck or an SUV for the last 13 years and due to being upside downwardly in an xterra the dealer suggested this auto.....love it....it is sporty on the exterior..I have the mocha metal with the five spoke brushed aluminum rims in the same colour...and a black interior...around the beach mileage is xxx+ but on the open road I was getting 40-45+ at 75mph with the cruise on!....I will love the gas savings from the 15mpg xterra....now a set of roof racks, a tow hitch and some tinting on the windows and the package is complete! The xm radio and the on star are keen!.....the car is well congenital and the quality is obvious...fifty-fifty the four cylinder motor will get up and go somewhat....not a six but the mpg make upwards for it!

Show full review

Best Value in Class

I did a lot of inquiry prior purchase; and do not regret trading a premium European automobile for the Chevrolet Malibu LS. When the Malibu was introduced, information technology was "Car of the Year" and has been three times selected as a "Best Value in Grade." Information technology is also the only domestic vehicle in information technology's class that'south Made in USA. For May of 2011, the Chevy Malibu was the number ane selling family unit car in America. The treatment of this motorcar is comparable to the import leader; and it's every bit quiet as the quietest vehicle for information technology'southward category. The suspension has a very pleasing European experience, and the traction control/anti-lock brakes are confidence inspiring. The seats are the correct mix of cushion and support; I peculiarly like the electrical lumbar and tiptop adjustment feature. This car is ideal for long road trips; or extended commutes for work. 4cyl coupled with the half-dozen speed transmission, delivers some pleasing tones and is silky smoothen excepting an occassional stutter when downshifting. Almost would probably not even discover. I really similar the way the automobile looks. Information technology'due south got a elementary, elegant design with almost sporty lines. The exterior fit and finish are superior to about of the contest. The interior egronomics and layout is appealing and intuitive. Cushioning for the arm residuum wait a little sparse; but I've plant them comfy. I'd rate the cabin very good overal. XM radio, the sound system is pleasingly adequate. Onstar Turn by Turn Navigation is simple and enjoyable to use. The congenital-in telephone works very well and the rates are so reasonable; I much prefer it to "fiddling" with Bluetooth. This is a very well balanced automobile, that doesn't paticularly stand up out as being the best in whatsoever paticular category. Which may very well exist information technology'south greatest force. I've driven about 4000 miles without whatsoever trouble; and the reliability rating is in a higher place boilerplate for this vehicle. Overal, I'm very pleased...it's a very good and bonny car. I've noticed ii more in the neighborhood, since I'd brought mine dwelling.

Show full review

Decent machine, but nonetheless not practiced enough.

I had a trip to CA and had this car for well-nigh half month and put several thousand miles on it. I drove several long route trips in CA and locally. Best fuel economy I got was 24.3MPG from the 3.6L V6 engine. I guess it is good for vehicles in this class. Personally, I think exterior styling is okay for the front and ugly in the back. The model I had was pretty much fully loaded without navigation. Remote starter and bluetooth were very user-friendly. Manual feels sluggish and not quick to pedal response, had a 2010 Toyota Camry LE with four cylinder and feels faster in that machine. Handling is rough as well, not comparable to High german and Japanese rivals. Interior quality is good and competitive in the class, many cloth is soft to the touch, leather seats are comfortable every bit well, and road racket is kept to minimal, ameliorate than the Toyota Camry. I can't really guess the long term reliability since I only owned it for half month then I give information technology a 3 star. I likewise checked the MSRP for the item vehicle I had and it came out to be around $29,000, personally I would definitely not purchase this car and choose another vehicle with better resale value.

Show full review

2011 Chevy Malibu

I bought my auto in June, and I beloved information technology!! No problems, i love the AC/vent considering you don't even need the AC on for the interior vent to keep cool air flowing, for beingness a 4 banger It's still really speedy. I honey information technology!

Show full review

Nice inside but slugish

I rented this automobile in LA on holiday. Very pleasant machine inside. Well designed interior except for visibility. Visibility is atrocious, particularly when backing. This car definitely also heavy for its horsepower (4 cil ). Pathetic acceleration on and off the highway. You press the gas pedal and you have to actually step on it for the auto to move. On and off the highway.

Bear witness full review

Are you joking?

Where to start? Can I say I want my 14 twelvemonth old lexus back from the store? Other than the new wiz bang sound controls and bluetooth this car offers cypher more than an old motorcar. I accept had this motorcar for four days now as a rental and tin can't wait to get rid of information technology. Interior is poorly designed and the fit and cease is horrid. The materials used are inexpensive and certainly feel that mode. The seatbelt doesn't become over the shoulder instead information technology goes across my arm even with the belt in the highest position and the seat in the lowest positon. I tin't find a postion in the seat that is comfortable and with the combination of eletric and manual adjustments it's laughable at all-time. They should have gone all electric or all transmission but either way it's not comfortable. The loving cup holders are not suited for more than one person in the auto because 2 drinks merely won't fit! Just in patently elementary english language the interior is a complete failure because the ergonimcs are not there. The Driveability is once more pretty hokey. There'due south a lot of hesitation and confusion going on with the auto. Information technology simply doesn't feel refined at all. The steering and cornering leave a lot to exist desired and experience as though they're not working in unisom. I don't call back i would even attmpt to drive this car in the winter. Now on to the exterior the roofline is the only cool feature this auto has. From in that location the designers screwed information technology all up and fabricated it expect like an overgrown honda civic. All the same, the honda has a improve looking front end. As well when y'all close the door information technology sounds like you're closing the door on an old car. It just makes that hollow sound and rattles like something from the eighty's. So enough about this auto. GM has a long long way to go to fifty-fifty be considered in the same course every bit it's contest. Out of the big Iii Ford is the only 1 I would fifty-fifty consider being in the running.

Show total review

Malibu is perfect, merely...

the Ultralux seats were put in by GM but they don't know what to recommend to clean them. It's a suede like material and extremely comfortable, however, if they get dirty or you want to have information technology to say, a detailing company, for interior detailing, they WON'T TOUCH Information technology, already tried that! Then for the life of the car you are out of luck getting a complete interior detailed? We emailed GM and they won't recommend anything to clean the seats with, hello you lot made the car, why put something in it that yous can't maintain? If you go to Malibu site other customers complain virtually this besides. Go for fabric or the leather seats. If you do the ultralux, promise you don't have a) kids b) pets or c) spill anything! If someone is smart, they volition blueprint a cleaner and brand a fortune!

Show total review

The jury is even so out

I purchased the Malibu considering I had $4000 in GM reward dollars called-for a hole in my pocket. Chevy kicked in a $2000 rebate and that brought the price down to an adequate level. The value proffer lost points considering I had to pay extra for a temp spare (std equipped no spare at all!) and the car came with $185 mud flaps. I had the car 3 days and noticed the coolant recovery tank was bone dry. So I am concerned nearly reliability. Fuel economy has been a mediocre 22 MPG in metro Chicago traffic. The back seat is a piffling tight for three. Why is there a big bulldoze shaft hump in a front wheel bulldoze car?! Good points: dainty clean outside styling, very comfy and quiet ride, smooth engine and drivetrain, adequate power. The OnStar packet includes a GPS vocalisation directions organization and hands complimentary telephone equally standard equipment that work very well. If the low coolant level proves to be only an initial fill oversight and the MPG improves, I will be quite satisfied.

Testify total review

Dear This Automobile

Bought new in 2009. 23,000 miles so far. Not one unmarried problem. I have the LT V6. Keen power and handling. Y'all tin pay more for other cars in this mid-size class, but you won't become a ameliorate car. Gas mileage 23 in town, 29 hwy. Nifty for the power the V6 delivers.

Bear witness full review

great automobile

Very happy with this car. Very comfortable, great handling, skilful mileage, 28-31 mpg in rural driving, looks good, big trunk, and XM radio. I traded in a Honda, and I am glad I did.

Show total review

Very nice car

In that location actually is nothing I don't like about this car. The transmission has a lilliputian bit of slack on occasion, but not really the average driver would fifty-fifty notice. Was out on the open road today and I believe I got over 31 MPG. I've been getting 27 MPG driving on the state highway and sideroads to piece of work. Go the GM credit card and salve $1,000 off the price.

Show full review

great car

Not bad motorcar! handles well, This is not a corsica this 4cylinder engine has some serious pop to it...In a very comfortable body, thats very roomy...

Testify total review

so far information technology's very good

At just 2500 miles it's been a very good auto. Don't programme to pass too often with the 4 cylinder eng. I most bought a 2011 sonata and wonder what that would accept been like.

Testify total review

Best Car i have ever owned

Get-go automobile I have always bought new and I have not been disappointed. The machine has adequate ability , corking styling and is very fun to drive. Would definitely buy!

Prove full review

Slap-up car but too many blind spots

I had this car for a week and over all its not a bad machine. If you lot can overlook the bad fuel economy and very bad visibility than yous volition love the motorcar. Its also a very heavy auto something I'one thousand not use to. It has very polish ride and the condolement could meet anybodies standards.

Testify total review

Malibu

Nosotros bought a 2011 Malibu early this yr and just love this car. Nice ride and looks and a good value for the price. Keep it priced correct GM and I recollect as more than people notice out how groovy this motorcar is information technology could become the best seller in its form. Go on upward the practiced work. There is no reason to not buy a domestic vehicle with cars like the Malibu out there.

Testify full review

Loves gasoline

The fuel economy is very poor. Very poor driver visibility. The audio organization is inferior to imports. Why must the union labor charge so much?! GM has much to learn. I desire my Toyota back!

Show total review

GREAT Machine

I bought my base model Malibu in September 2010..then I take had it about 6 months now..I am extremely happy with everything on this car..first of all the deal I got on a lease was astonishing..other leases on this cost car were far more expensive..the machine is super tranquility on the road and it idles beautifully, difficult to tell engine is running..the car I bought is a metallic blackness and it looks awesome..I accept had many people annotate on the beautiful looks of the car..the motel terminate on the car is stunning, everything looks nicely finished..certainly looks like a much more than expensive automobile..auto runs flawlessly and on long trips I accept gotten the rated 33 mpg..being this is not a pocket-sized automobile this made me happy..I accept endemic other cars, especially Fords where I never achieved stated mileage..The OnStar is standard and is a nifty asset for a automobile buyer..It works flawlessly and gives you lot great piece of mind on the road..as well you never have to look long for an operator and they all seem to practise their job well..Onstar came with 6 months basic service and driving directions costless..I decided to continue the basic service merely I did get a GPS for directions..I merely felt that the GPS was a smarter and safer move as at that place is much more information available to yous while you are driving..other people may find they are happy with Onstar driving directions are adequate for them and the $9.95 a month is not bad..All and all I would have to say that this is an amazing car..certainly past far the best I accept owned..At this point I am certain I would consider anothe lease on a new Malibu when my lease ends...Ane more than point I wanted to mention is that this would brand a great family auto for people who practice non desire to spend $30000.00 on a car...very roomy and trunk space is fantastic and Onstar is a bully plus for a young family...Needless to say I would recommend this automobile to anybody..If you are ownership a new car information technology would be worth your while to check out the Malibu.

Show total review

MPG

We've got well-nigh 5000 miles on our Malibu 2011. We're getting about 26-27 MPG on the road at 60-65 MPH. Shouldn't we be getting ameliorate. When volition that 33 MPG kick in?

Prove full review

Great car

Had my motorcar for almost two weeks. My reliability score should not count, but information technology feels really solid. I accept the LTZ 4 cylinder. Don't let the PRO review sway you, the 4 cylinder has plenty of get. The 6 speed transmission is polish and knows how to work the 4 to keep it in the power range needed. Cruises at 75 with no endeavour. Interior is comfortable for me, and I am vi'-four" 270lbs. Ceiling a little depression, but all cars are that mode. Traded my 2006 Jeep Commander for this vehicle for the gas mileage deviation. First two tanks averaged 26 mpg. Leather interior is very sharp, dash is easy to read and uncluttered. Bluetooth works great with iPhone. XM Satellite radio is a nice plus too. Full climate control, you tin attack machine or do it yourself. Heated seats warm up fast. Handles nifty and gets compliments whereever I go. I accept had over 30 cars and then far this is by far the best new car I have owned.

Show full review

Malibu LT Blackness 4 cylinder

I started leasing the 2011 Chevy Malibu LT Metallic Black 4 Cylinder Automated in November. So about five months now. Pros: -Reduced route dissonance -Astonishing gas milage (30-38) -Peachy stock sound system!!!!! -Stylish. (I planned on an aveo, but I when I drive by those I just smiling, because I am in this!) -Wheels -Engine power (Very surprising for a 4cyl) Cons: Non MANY Something weird I noticed was a sour odour coming from the lower vents. It smells similar feet. I don't think I am the one stinking up the machine. haha. But who knows. I don't smoke or accept nasty feet. So this is a mystery for now. For the sake of this review I won't mention what I paid for the lease, but I got enough of car for the money. I have to requite up my onetime V6 Sable LS for this car. I get the same about of power from this engine, but with twice the gas mileage and I just get that "WOW" factor out of people who see it. It isn't perfect, simply for leasing it really out performs many of the cars I test drove. If you are on the verge of considering buying or leasing this car. DO Information technology! you will be so happy that you did. Peculiarly when you lot are running low on gas. One terminal thing I would like to mention. For those of you iPhone owners out there, like myself. The USB connectedness for the iPod will hate you. Until my most recent phone update, it would play for virtually two minutes and just stop producing audio merely saying that it is continued. And now sometimes I will connect it like usually the auto doesn't have control of the iPod function :( sooo if you have any other sort of iPod, use that instead of the telephone. you lot will accept troubles with compatibility. But this of class doesn't knock it anything, since it came with an astonishing stock audio organization and AUX connector.

Testify full review

It makes my wife happy and so now I am HAPPY !!!

Beginning Malibu that I ever purchased.So far then good.It has a prissy smooth ride and plenty of room for three kids a dog and luggage.Trunk has more than room than yous could always imagine.Going from a Tahoe to a car I wasn't certain how my wife would handle information technology.To my surprise she loves it.With gas mileage existence a big factor in my determination,the Malibu has everything that you demand in a midsize car.If you are looking for a new vehicle,make sure that you lot accept the time to test drive a Malibu.I think y'all will enjoy the experience.Just think to watch your speed.You won't realize how fast you are going.

Show full review

very prissy car

Very dainty ride. Very quite and nice sound organisation and piece of cake to achieve controls. I notice the V-6 to take enough of ability. As well similar the room found in the Drivers seat

Show total review

Great Car - My second one in a row.

Leased a 2008 LTZ with the half dozen cylinder engine three years agone and at the end of the lease I loved it and then much I leased a 2011 in the same colour but different shade. I definitely recommend the six cylinder which gets 29 mgp at highway speeds and 22 all around. Fit and stop is excellent. In the 30,000 miles I logged on the 2008, I had no problems and normal tire and brake wear; none had to be replaced.

Prove total review

Practiced Ride

I'm fortunate in beingness able to rent diverse cars for periods of time thank you to my job as a Manufacturing Engineer supporting suppliers. These last calendar week information technology was a V-vi Malibu LT with manual motorcar and 20K on the odometer. Nice exterior pattern and nicely finished cloth style interior. Would accept liked to encounter a niggling more bolstering in the front end seats and a thicker bottom cushion but was comfortable during three-iv hours of driving each twenty-four hours. Engine was quiet and performed very well during acceleration and passing (had to use cruise to keep nether the speed limit), most controls are well place and simple to interpret and the steering was light and effortless - well-nigh too low-cal. Some tire route noise was evident in the cabin (believe its more often than not the stock tires) but it disappeared with the a low radio volume. No interior rattles of whatsoever kind and lane changing visibility using windows and mirrors was on par with my 97' Bonneville.

Show full review